IIFT Registration 2023 Ends Today
- PC : My Result Plus
IIFT 2023 Registration:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to shut down the registration process for IIFT 2023 exam today on November 14, 2022. Candidates interested in appearing in the said exam will be able to apply for the same by today on the official website of IIFT at iift.nta.nic.in.
IIFT 2023: Application Fee
Candidates belonging to the general category will be required to pay an application fee amount of Rs 2,500, while the reserved category candidates will be charged Rs 1,250 to apply for the exam.
IIFT 2023: What's Next?
Once the application window shuts down for the exam, the official examination conducting body will initiate the application form correction process for the candidates. Under this facility, candidates will be able to modify their respective application form details.
This facility will begin on November 16, 2022. Post this, the admit card for the exam shall be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
IIFT 2023: Documents Required
Candidates must keep the following documents handy before proceeding to apply for the exam.
IIFT 2023: Steps to Apply for Exam
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Category certificate in the scanned format
- Scanned copies of educational certificates
- Net banking details
Candidates must abide by the simple steps mentioned below in order to apply for the exam.
Link to official website: iift.nta.nic.in
- Visit the official website of IIFT at iift.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the application link for exam registration.
- Register yourself on the website and proceed to fill the application form.
- Make payment of application fee in the online mode.
- Upload all documents in the prescribed format and submit all the details.
- Download the confirmation page and print its hard copy for future references.