IIFT Registration 2023 begins
- PC : My Result Plus
IIFT Registration 2023:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has initiated the IIFT Registration 2023 in the online mode on September 30, 2022. Candidates willing to apply for the exam can fill the application form for the same on the official website of IIFT at iift.nta.nic.in. The deadline to register for the exam has been fixed as November 14, 2022.
IIFT Registration 2023: Application Fee
Candidates belonging to the general/OBC category will be required to pay an amount of Rs 2,500 to apply for the exam. Meanwhile, the reserved category candidates as well as Physically handicapped (PH) candidates must pay a total of Rs 1,250 to register for the exam.
IIFT Registration 2023: Documents Required
Candidates willing to apply for the exam must keep the following documents handy before beginning with the registration process for the exam.
IIFT Registration 2023: What's Next?
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph
- Signature of the candidate in the scanned format
- Scanned copy of candidate's category certificate
- Scanned certificates of academic qualifications
- A valid government issued photo ID proof
Once the NTA closes the application window for the exam, it will initiate the application correction process for the candidates. Under this facility, candidates will be able to make changes in their particulars entered in the IIFT 2023 application form.
IIFT Registration 2023: Steps to Fill Application Form
Candidates will be required to abide by the stepwise procedure mentioned below in order to apply for the exam.
Link to official website: iift.nta.nic.in
- Visit the official website of IIFT at iift.nta.nic.in.
- Register yourself on the website by providing basic details and generate an application number for IIFT 2023.
- Log in through the application number and complete the registration process by filling the form for the exam.
- Upload all necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee in the online mode and submit the details.
- Print a hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.