- PC : My Result Plus
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU Ph.D Entrance Exam 2021 Registration date has been extended till January 14, 2022. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has decided to extend the registration date for the IGNOU Ph.D Entrance Exam 2021. Candidates desirous of applying for the examination can apply through the official website of NTA IGNOU at ignou.nta.ac.in by January 14, 2022. According to the notice issued by NTA on the official website, the last date to apply for the IGNOU Ph.D Entrance Exam has been extended for the convenience of the students. Due to disruptions caused to the students by Covid-19, the last date for the exam has been extended.
As per the official notification, January 15, 2022, is the last date to pay the application fees for the examination. Secondly, the application correction window will remain functional from January 16 until January 18, 2022. Corrections will be made in the online application forms and submission of additional fee (according to changes in the form) will be accepted till 11:50 pm on January 18, 2022.
IGNOU Ph.D Entrance Exam 2021: Steps to Apply:
Candidates can apply for the exam by following the steps listed herewith:
Register for IGNOU PhD 2021
- Log on to the official site of NTA IGNOU on ignou.nta.ac.in
- On the home page, click on the link that reads 'IGNOU Ph.D Registration-2021'.
- Fill in the login details and click on the 'Submit' button.
- Enter the application form details and proceed for payment.
- Click on the 'Submit' button and download the confirmation page. The candidate can also preserve a hard copy of the page for further need.