- PC : self
The examination forms for December 2019 Term End Examination (TEE) has begun by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The last date to fill the application form is October 5, 2019. The candidate who misses the deadline can fill forms till October 20 with Rs 500 late fine.
Dates for Submission of Online Term-end Examination form:
The process to submit the Term End Examination Form
| Period of Submission
||Amount of Late Fee
|| Mode of Submission
| Sep 5, to Oct 5, 2019
| Oct 6 to Oct 20, 2019
| Oct 21 to Oct 31, 2019
| Nov 1 to Nov30, 2019
||By hand in hard copy along with demand draft to be submitted at concerned Regional Centres subject to the availability of Question Paper
- Select the Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website. For Regional Centre wise list of Exam centre.
- Choice of exam centre - Students while filling the examination form have also option to select three choices of Exam centre from the same Regional Centre.
- Select the course(s) carefully while filling the Examination Form as per your valid registration details available in IGNOU website. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen for filling the Exam form.
The exams of Foundation course (FST and BSHF101) will be held twice, once for the students of BA and BCom and next for the students of BSc. and the rest of the programmes. Accordingly, the datesheet has been modified and the dates for the courses are as under-
FST – December 28, (Evening), (BA and BCom)
December 07, 2019 (Morning), (BSc and Other programmes)
BSHF101 - December 09, 2019 (Evening), (BA and BCom)
December 17, 2019 (Evening), (BSc and Other programmes)
Official Notice: exam.ignou.ac.in
Prerequisite for the submission of the Term End Examination Form:
You can opt for only those courses for which you are eligible to appear in the Tem End Examination, December-2019
- For details of the course(s) registered.
- Students are advised to ensure that they have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses for which they are submitting Examination Form. Hall Tickets will NOT be uploaded/ issued for the courses for which they are not eligible and for which assignments have not been submitted by a student.
- Examination results of Term End Examination (TEE) June 2019 are available on University website (www.ignou.ac.in). Please click here
to see result status of June 2019 before filling Examination Form. Students whose TEE June 2019 results are not declared yet, they need not wait for results. They are advised to fill the Examination Form for TEE December 2019 on or before the last date of submission of Exam form as per schedule above.
- In case you are eligible to appear in a course in December-2019 but the course is not available in the option, please write to [email protected] or contact at 011-29571301
- Examination Fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted in any form.