The admit card for the RRB Junior Engineer is likely to be released on September 15, 2019, by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
The admit card will be available on the regional official websites.
The candidates who appeared for the exam can visit the official website and download the admit card once released.
The examination for the JE CBT Stage II 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on September 19, 2019.
Recently the Board has already released the Exam City and Date Intimation details and also have activated mock test link on September 9, 2019.
The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes and the number of questions will be 150. There will be negative marking for wrong answers as well. A total of 1,88,616 candidates to appear for RRB JE 2nd Stage CBT exam. The first CBT exam result was declared on August 13, 2019. Earlier, RRB CBT 2 was scheduled to be conducted from August 28 to August 31, 2019.
RRB JE Exam 2019 will fill up 13,487 posts of Junior Engineers in Indian Railways. The examination will fill up posts of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)], Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) in Indian Railways across the nation. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check details through the official site of RRBs.
Important Dates for RRB JE Stage 2 CBT 2019:
- Viewing of the Exam City and Date Intimation - September 09, 2019
- Downloading of Free Train Travel Authority for SC/ST Candidates(This is only to make travel arrangements in train and not an e-Call letter) - September 09, 2019
- Download of e- Call Letter - 4 days prior to Second Stage CBT Date mentioned in Exam City and Date Intimation
- Activation of Mock link for Second Stage CBT - September 09, 2019
- Schedule of Second Stage CBT 2 - September 19, 2019, onwards
Also Read: RRB JE Stage II CBT 2019: Revised Exam Date Out, Check Updates
RRB JE Stage 2 CBT 2019 Scheme:
- Duration of CBT: 120 minutes (160 minutes for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied with scribe)
- Number of Questions: 150
- Section-wise Marks and Syllabus: As published in the CEN.No:03/2018 in websites of RRBs on 29-12- 2018 at Para 13.2
- Types of questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer
Candidates may log in with their credentials on the above-mentioned dates through the link to be provided on the official websites of RRBs for knowing their Exam City, Date, Session, downloading Travel Pass (for SC/ST candidates only) and E-Call letter.
Related Articles on Admit Card