ICMAI CMA Exam 2022 dates announced
- PC : My Result Plus
ICMAI CMA December 2022:
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) has released the exam schedule for CMA December 2022 session today on September 30. Candidates slated to appear in the December session exams will be able to check the schedule for the exam on the official website of ICMAI at icmai.in. The exam schedule has been released for all courses (Foundation, Intermediate as well as Final).
ICMAI CMA 2022: Application Form
Candidates about to appear in the CMA 2022 exams scheduled for December 2022 will be required to apply for the exam. The application window for CMA Foundation exam will be open till November 13, while that for Inter and Final course candidates will remain open till November 5, 2022.
ICMAI CMA 2022: Application Fee
The candidates must carefully go through the application fee details mentioned below.
- CMA Foundation exam fee: Rs 1,200
- CMA Inter exam fee (for one group): Rs 1,200
- CMA Inter exam fee (for both groups): Rs 2,400
- CMA Final exam form fee (for single group): Rs 1,400
- CMA Final exam form fee (for both groups): Rs 2,800
The foundation exams shall be held in the remote proctored mode. On the other hand, the inter and final course exams shall be held in the offline mode.
CMA 2022: Exam Dates
The CMA Foundation exam 2022 will take place on January 13, 2023. Meanwhile, the Inter as well as Final exams shall take place from January 5 until January 12, 2022.
CMA Exam 2022; How to Apply?
Candidates must take note of the detailed instructions provided below in order to apply for the exam.
Link to official website: icmai.in
- Log on to the official website of ICMAI at icmai.in.
- You will see a login page. Enter the login credentials and submit them.
- Complete your one-time registration by filling your CMA course registration number, date of birth, email address etc.
- Proceed to fill the exam form and enter all details.
- Make payment of CMA 2022 exam fee.
- Download the confirmation page and print its hard copy for future references.