ICSI CSEET 2022: Registration Window open for November session
- PC : My Result Plus
ICSI CSEET 2022:
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has initiated the ICSI CSEET 2022 registration process for the November session. Candidates willing to apply for the entrance test slated for November 2022 must log on to the official website of ICSI. The application forms are available on the official website at icsi.edu.
ICSI CSEET 2022 Registration: Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must have passed his/her intermediate in order to appear for the exam.
In addition to this, the candidates who have passed the foundation level/passed the final level of ICAI/passed the final level of ICMAI with 50% marks also stand eligible to apply for the exam.
ICSI CSEET 2022: Paper Pattern
The exam will consist of 4 sections, each containing 35 multiple choice questions. Each section will carry 50 marks and the maximum marks to be awarded in the paper are 200. The paper will comprise a total of 120 questions.
ICSI CSEET 2022: Exam date
According to the information provided in the official notification, the paper will be held on November 12, 2022. The exam will be held as a Computer-based test (CBT).
ICSI CSEET 2022: Registration Steps
Aspirants must follow the simple steps mentioned below in order to apply for the entrance examination.
- Visit the official website of ICSI at icsi.edu.
- Click on the CSEET tab located on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage. Click on the CSEET 2022 application link available over there.
- Proceed to fill the application form after going through all instructions at length. Next, upload the scanned copies of all necessary documents.
- Make payment of the application fee and click on 'Submit'.
- Obtain the hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.
Direct link to register for the exam has been provided below for the convenience of the candidates.
Register for ICSI CSEET 2022 November session here
Link to official website: icsi.edu