The class 10 and 12 board examination 2019 date sheets have been released by the Himachal Pradesh Board School Education (HPBOSE). The HPBOSE Date sheet for Class 10 and 12 board exams are available on the official website: hpbose.org.
Class 10 exam will begin from March 7, 2019, and will continue till March 20, 2019.
All regular/ compartment/ improvement/ additional subjects: morning session (8.45am to 12noon). All state open school (SOS) candidates: Evening session (1.45pm to 5pm).
Whereas, the class 12 exam will begin from March 6, 2019, and will continue till March 29, 2019.
All regular/ compartment/ improvement/ additional subjects: morning session (8.45am to 12noon) for fine arts: Painting, Graphic, Sculpture and applied arts (commercial arts): 8.45am to 10 am. All state open school (SOS) candidates: Evening session (1.45pm to 5pm).
Class 10 date sheet: http://hpbose.org/Admin/Upload/Date.Sheet.Matric.March.2019.PDF
Class 12 date sheet: http://hpbose.org/Admin/Upload/Date.Sheet.Plus.Two.Examination.March.2019.PDF
Note (according to official notification):
1. The question papers in the subjects of (1.) English (2.) Maths (3.) Hindi (4.) Economics (5.) Political Science (6.) History (7.) Physics (8.) Chemistry (9.) Biology (10.) Accountancy (11.) Business Studies (12.) Sanskrit will be supplied in three series viz a,b,c,. The candidates appearing in these subjects are directed to write the question paper series given in the question paper on the title page of the answer book in a prescribed circle in Block letter with an ink ballpoint pen.
2. The candidate must write the same question number while attempting the question in the answer book as given in the question paper.
3. Question papers and answer book will be distributed 15 minutes before the commencement of examination t facilitate the candidates to go through the question paper and write the particulars of the candidate on OMR base answer books. The examination will be started at 9 am for regular and SOS will be 2 pm.
For Practical Examination:
1. Regular (school) candidates except for Bharmour/ Pangi and Kinnaur Distt.:
- The practical examination (including project work in the subject of Accountancy) of all regular school candidates will be conducted before theory exam at their respective schools/ affiliated institutions w.e.f February 15, 2019.
- All candidates are advised to contact the principal of their institution on or before February 14, 2019, to know the subject wise date and time for their practical.
II. Practical exam of Bharmour/Pangi and Kinnaur Distt.:
- The practical exam of the regular candidates of Bharmour and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District and Kinnaur district will be conducted after theory examination at their own schools, the exact date will be conveyed separately.
- The candidates are advised to contact the principal of their institution before the termination of their theory examination to know the subject wise date and time for their practical.
III. Practical examination of NSQF subjects:
- The practical examination of vocational (NSQF) subjects of regular candidates will be conducted internally by the concerned schools as per the programme to be fixed by the SPD (ISSE). The candidates are advised to contact the principal of their institution to know the subject wise date and time of their Practical examination.
IV. State Open School:
- The practical examination of eligible candidates will be conducted after theory examination in their respective Study Centres. The candidates are advised to contact the Heads of their Study Centres to know the subject wise date and time f practical examination on or before March 26, 2019.
Also, the use of calculators, watches with facilities of calculators, pagers, cellular phones and electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
Related Articles on Exam Alerts