The admit cards for Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 have released the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). The admit cards are available on the official website of MPPEB.
The Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 will be held on February 16, 2019. The exam was scheduled to be on January 19, 2019, which was changed afterwards.
The exam of High School Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 was on February 1, 2019.
The admit cards can be downloaded:
Step 1: Visit the official website: peb.mp.gov.in
Step 2: Go to the admit card link
Step 3: Enter your credentials
Step 4: View and Download your admit card
(1) Downloaded printout of the Test Admit Card enables Candidates to enter in the Examination Centre.
(2) Candidate will not be allowed to enter in the Examination Centre after the Reporting Time.
(3) Candidate should bring original Photo-Id to enter in the Examination Centre (As per rule book). E-Aadhar Card will be valid only if verified by UIDAI.
(4) Candidate should compulsorily paste the self-attested Photo in the second part of Test Admit Card.
(5) Mock Test is available on PEB Website www.peb.mp.gov.in
, Candidate must practice about online examination process before appearing in the Examination.
(6) Candidate can enter in the Examination Hall after the Biometric Process.
(7) After the completion of the online examination, the score of the candidate will be displayed on the Computer Screen.
(8) Only Test Admit Card and Original Photo-ID are allowed in the Examination Hall. Other things are strictly prohibited.
(9) Any kind of Calculators, Beepers, Pagers, Mobile, Cell, Phones or any other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall.
Related Articles on Exam Alerts