GATE 2023: Registration with late fee payment ends today
- PC : My Result Plius
The Indian Institute of technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) will shut down the registration window for GATE 2023 along with late fee payment today on October 14, 2022. Candidates who are willing to apply for the exam will be able to register themselves on the official website of GATE at gate.iitk.ac.in.
GATE 2023: Application Fee Amount
The application fee amount with late fee included is Rs 2, 200 for general category candidates as well as foreign nationals.
However, SC/ST/PwD and female category candidates will be required to pay Rs 1,350, which includes both application fee amount as well as late fee amount.
GATE 2023: What's Next?
As the next notification by the official examination conducting body, the GATE 2023 authorities will initiate the application correction process for the candidates. Under this facility, candidates will be able to modify their application form details, if they wish to do so.
GATE 2023: Steps to Fill Application Form
Candidates must go through the following steps in order to successfully apply for the GATE 2023 entrance examination.
- Visit the official website of GATE at gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Register yourself on the website. Log in to the candidate portal, if already registered.
- Proceed to fill the application form for the exam.
- Upload all documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee in the online mode and submit all details.
- Print a copy of the confirmation page for future references.
The exam conducting body will release the GATE 2023 admit card on January 3, 2022. The exam will be held on February 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2023.
Link to official website: gate.iitk.ac.in