GATE 2023: Registrations End Today
- PC : My Result Plius
GATE 2023 Registration:
The Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) is all set to wrap up the registration process for GATE 2023 exam today on October 7, 2022. Candidates who are willing to apply for the exam must proceed to fill the application form on the official website of GATE 2023 at gate.iitk.ac.in.
However, applications will still be invited after today, but along with late fee submission till October 14, 2022. No applications shall be entertained after the said date.
GATE 2023: Documents Required for Registration
Candidates must keep the following documents handy before proceeding to apply for the exam.
GATE 2023 Exam Date:
- Signature in a scanned format
- Photograph in a scanned format
- Educational qualification certificates
- Valid photo ID proof
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
The IIT Kanpur will hold the GATE 2023 exam in February 2023, on the dates 4, 5, 11 and 12, respectively.
As the next notification by the exam conducting body, the admit card for the exam will be out on January 3, 2023. The results for the exam shall be declared on March 21, 2023.
GATE 2023 Registration: Steps to Apply
Candidates must go through the detailed procedure listed below in order to apply for the exam successfully.
Link to official website: gate.iitk.ac.in
- Visit the official website of GATE 2023 at gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Click on the relevant link to register for the exam.
- Begin with the registration process to generate the login credentials.
- Sign in through the generated credentials and proceed to fill the application form for the exam.
- Upload all documents in the prescribed format and pay the application fee in the online mode.
- Download the confirmation page and print its hard copy for future references.