GATE 2023: Application Window Extended
- PC : My Result Plius
GATE 2023 Registration:
The Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has extended the registration window without late fee payment for GATE 2023 exam. As per the extended window, the candidates will be able to apply for the same till October 4, 2022.
The link to apply for the exam is active on the official website of IIT Kanpur at gate.iitk.ac.in.
GATE 2023: Registration Deadline With Late Fee Payment
The registration deadline without late fee payment has been extended to October 4, 2022, but the date for submission of application form with late fee payment remains unchanged. The candidates will be able to apply for the exam with late fee payment till October 7, 2022.
GATE 2023: Exam Date
IIT Kanpur will be conducting the GATE 2023 exam in the Computer-based (online) mode on February 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2022. The admit cards for the same will be issued in the digital format on January 3, 2022.
GATE 2023: Steps to Fill Application Form
Candidates must adhere to the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to fill the application form for the exam.
Link to official website: gate.iitk.ac.in
- Log on to the official website of IIT Kanpur at gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Click on the relevant link to apply for the exam.
- Register yourself on the website and sign in to the candidate portal to apply for the exam.
- Post login, proceed to fill the application form for the exam and upload all documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee and submit all details.
- Download the confirmation page and print its hard copy for future references.