GATE 2023: Registration Ends Today
- PC : My Result Plius
GATE 2023 Registration:
The Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) is all set to shut down the registration window for GATE 2023 exam today on September 30, 2022. Candidates who are interested in applying for the exam must proceed for the same on the official website of GATE at gate.iitk.ac.in.
However, registrations can still be made till October 7, but the candidates will be charged an extra fee for the same.
GATE 2023: What After Registration?
Candidates who successfully register themselves for the exam will be required to undergo the application correction facility. Under this facility, the candidates who had filled incorrect details in their respective application forms for the exam will be able to rectify the same. The application correction window for GATE 2023 will open on November 4 and will shut down on November 11, 2022.
Post this, the exam conducting body shall release the admit card for the exam after the correction window closes.
GATE 2023: Steps to Register For Exam
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the exam must abide by the step-by-step process mentioned below.
GATE 2023: Exam Date
- Go to the official website of GATE 2023 at gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Register yourself on the website and sign in to the candidate portal.
- Proceed to fill the application form for the exam.
- Upload all documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee in the online mode.
- Submit all details and download the hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.
The GATE 2023 exam shall be conducted by IIT Kanpur on February 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2023. The exam will be held for as many as 29 streams in the Computer-based (online) mode.
Link to official website: gate.iitk.ac.in