GATE 2022 Mock Test Link
- PC : My Result Plus
Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Kharagpur has activated the GATE 2022 online Mock Test link. The candidates who have applied for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022 are eligible to take the mock test. Candidates can check the subject-wise mock test link available on the official website of the IIT GATE at gate.iitb.ac.in. No log in credentials would be required to access the mock test window.
By practising these mock tests, candidates will get updated with the latest exam pattern, duration and process to solve the paper. This mock test will help a candidate to enhance their knowledge and to make examination strategies in advance. The GATE 2022 examination is scheduled to be held on 5th, 6th,12th and13th February 2022. The examination will be held in the online computer based (CBT) mode.
Direct Link: GATE 2022 Mock Test
GATE 2022: What's New
GATE 2022 Exam Pattern
- The year some of the major changes have been implemented by the IIT Kharagpur for the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering-2022 examination.
- The candidates opting to appear in TWO subject papers must have a primary choice of paper as their default choice.
- The GATE 2022 examination will be held for a total of 29 subject papers. All Test Papers for the entrance examinations will be entirely of objective type.
- The Leh (Ladakh) has been added as a new GATE 2022 exam city.
- The examination paper will consists of General Aptitude (GA) section (15 Marks) as applicable for all papers of GATE 2022.
- The Paper consists of two parts covering the syllabus of which Part A will be of 60 marks and Part B will be of 25 marks.
- Part A is compulsory for all the candidates while Part B contains two optional sections viz Part B1 (Architecture) and Part B2 (Planning).
Click Here to Visit the Official Website
||Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Number of Subjects (Papers)
||General Aptitude (GA) + Candidate’s Selected Subject(s)
|Type of Questions
||(a) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) (b) Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and/or Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions