CTET 2022 Application Edit Window Opens
- PC : My Result Plus
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has initiated the application correction process for CTET 2022 exam on November 28, 2022. Candidates registered to appear in the exam can proceed to make corrections in their respective application forms, on the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in.
CTET 2022: Deadline for Application Form Correction
The candidates will be able to make corrections in their respective application forms for CTET 2022 exam till December 3, 2022. Post this, no corrections will be entertained by the board.
CTET 2022: Exam Details
The CTET 2022 exam is scheduled to be held from December 16 until January 13, 2022 in the Computer-based mode (online mode). The exam will take place in two shifts: Shift I will begin from 9:30 am and will continue till 12 pm, while Shift II will be held from 2:30 pm until 5:30 pm.
CTET 2022: Credentials Required to Access Application Form
In order to gain access to the application form and make changes in it, the candidates will be required to enter the following details on the official website.
CTET 2022: Steps to Fill Application Form
- Application number
Candidates must abide by the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to access the application form for the exam and make necessary changes.
Link to official website: ctet.nic.in
- Log on to the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the relevant link to apply for correction.
- You will land on a new login page. Key in your valid login credentials.
- Hit the 'Submit' button. Then make necessary changes in the exam application form.
- Submit all edited details.
- Download the edited application form and print its hard copy for future references.