CTET 2022: Registration begins
- PC : My Result Plus
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has initiated the application process for CTET 2022 exam today on October 31. Candidates desirous of applying for the exam can proceed with the registration process on the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in.
CTET 2022: Important Dates
CTET 2022: Documents Required for Registration
- CTET 2022 application commencement date: October 31
- CTET 2022 application deadline: November 24
- CTET 2022 application fee payment deadline: November 25
- CTET 2022 exam date: between December 2022 and January 2023
Candidates must keep the following documents handy before proceeding to apply for the exam.
CTET 2022: Steps to Register for the Exam
- Valid mobile number
- Valid email ID
- Recent photograph
- Scanned signature
- Class 10th details
- Class 12th details
- Debit/credit card details
Candidates must adhere to the simple steps mentioned below in order to register for the recruitment exam.
- Log on to the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the registration tab to begin with the application process.
- Register yourself on the website and login through the generated credentials.
- Proceed to fill the application form for the exam. Upload all necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee and submit all details.
- Download the confirmation page and print its hard copy for future references.
The CTET Exam is conducted every year by the CBSE board to recruit candidates to the post of teachers for students of Class 1 to 8 in the government schools. The exam comprises two papers.
Paper 1 is held for the candidates desirous of teaching students from Class 1 to 5, while Paper 2 is conducted for those desirous of teaching Classes 6 to 8.
Link to official website: ctet.nic.in