CSIR UGC NET Exam 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
The CSIR UGC NET Exam 2022 registration window is scheduled to be closed today, on 2nd January 2022 by the National Testing Agency, NTA. The deadline to complete the fee payment is 3rd January. The candidates who haven’t yet completed the registration can visit the official website at csirnet.nta.nic.in to complete the application process. The exam is being conducted for the CSIR UGC NET June 2021 session.
Recently, the agency rescheduled the examination to 29th January, 15th and 18th February 2022. This decision was taken after consideration of requests from the candidates seeking to reschedule the exam dates as it’s clashing with other major exams. Earlier, the exams were scheduled to be conducted on 5th and 6th February 2022.
Also Read: CSIR UGC NET June 2021: Exam on February 5, 6 Postponed, Check New Dates Here
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2021: Steps to Register
The candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned here to register for CSIR UGC NET Exam 2022.
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of CSIR NET at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link named ‘Register for CSIR UGC NET 2022.’
- On the login page, enter essential information and click on the submit button.
- Start filling in the application form with the necessary details and upload the required documents.
- Review the application form and proceed to pay the application fee. Then click on the submit button.
- Download and keep a hard copy of the application form for future use.
The registration fee for General and EWS category candidates is INR 1000. Whereas, OBC and SC/ST category candidates will have to pay a registration fee of INR 500 and INR 250 respectively. The exam will be conducted in computer-based test mode on the above-mentioned dates in two different sessions- the first session will commence from 9 am to 12 pm and the second session will be from 3 pm to 6 pm. The candidates will get 3 hours or 180 minutes to solve the objective type multiple-choice questions. For more related details, visit the official website.
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2022: Register Now