NIOS Public Exam 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
The registration process for NIOS Public Exam 2022 April session has been started by the National Institute of Open Schooling. The candidates who wish to register for secondary (Class 10) and senior secondary (Class 12) can apply from the official website- nios.ac.in. The candidates have been allotted time till 31st January to complete the registration process.
The candidates who registered for October-November Exam 2021 must note that they are allowed to register from 16th January to 31st January 2022. The candidates are required to pay an examination fee of INR 250 per subject. Also, an additional fee of INR 120 will be charged for subjects including both theory and practical papers. The candidates are required to enter their enrolment number on the login page to proceed with the registration process. More details can now be found on the official website.
NIOS Public Exam 2022: Steps to Apply
The candidates must follow the below-given steps to register for the class 10 or 12 April 2022 session.
- Go to the official website of NIOS at sdmis.nios.ac.in.
- On the homepage, visit the header section. Then click on the Exam and Results link and from the drop-down menu, select the examination (Class 10 or 12).
- A login page will appear on the screen, enter the enrolment number and click on the submit button.
- Proceed to fill the application form and pay the exam fee.
- Review the form and click on the submit button.
- Download and keep a hard copy of the same for future use.
As per the official notification, the candidates will be charged an amount of INR 50 as a transaction fee. The candidates are advised to visit the official website for more related details and updates.
Register for NIOS Public Exam 2022