CLAT 2023 Exam Application
- PC : My Result Plus
CLAT 2023 Registration Last Date:
The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) is all set to shut down the registration window for CLAT 2023 exam tomorrow on November 13, 2022. Candidates who wish to apply for the exam will be able to do the same on the official website of Consortium of NLUs at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
CLAT 2023: Documents Required for Registration
Candidates must keep the following documents handy before proceeding to apply for the exam.
CLAT 2023: Exam Details
- Passport size photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Educational qualification certificates
The CLAT 2023 entrance exam shall take place in the offline mode for both UG and PG programmes. The exam is scheduled to be held on December 18, 2022, in the offline mode.
As many as 150 questions will be asked in the UG paper, while 120 questions will be asked in the PG paper. The questions will be Multiple choice based.
CLAT 2023: Steps to Apply For Exam
Candidates must take note of the simple steps mentioned below in order to apply for the exam.
CLAT 2023: Application fee
- Log on to the official website of Consortium of NLUs at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Register yourself on the website.
- Post registration, login using the generated credentials and proceed to fill the application form for the exam.
- Fill in the application form details and submit.
- Make payment of application fee and submit all details.
- Download the confirmation page and print its hard copy for future references.
The general/OBC/NRI candidates will be required to submit a registration fee of Rs 4000, while the same has been fixed as Rs 3500 for reserved category candidates.
Link to official website: consortiumofnlus.ac.in