CAT 2022 Application Process Commences
- PC : My Result Plus
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore, has initiated the registration process for CAT 2022 examination. Candidates desirous of applying for the MBA entrance examination can proceed to fill and submit the application form for the same on the official website of CAT at iimcat.ac.in. Notably, applications will be accepted by the official examination conducting body (IIM Bangalore) till September 14, 2022.
CAT 2022: Important Dates
CAT 2022: Application Fee
- CAT 2022 Registration Commencement Date: August 3, 2022
- CAT 202 Application Deadline: September 14, 2022
- CAT 2022 Admit Card release date: October 27, 2022
- CAT 2022 Exam Date: November 27, 2022
- Mode of exam registration: Online
Candidates belonging to the general category will be required to pay Rs 2,300 as the application fee amount. Meanwhile, reserved category candidates must pay Rs 1,150 to register for the exam.
CAT 2022: Eligibility Criteria
CAT 2022: Exam Timings
- Educational qualification: Candidates who wish to apply for the exam should have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. In addition to this, the final year students pursuing their bachelor's are also eligible to appear in the exam. Along with this, the general category candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination, while reserved category candidates should have secured 45%.
- Age limit: No age limit has been set by the examination conducting authority to apply for the exam.
Around 150 exam centers will be set up to ensure the smooth conduct of CAT 2022 exam. Analogous to the previous year, the CAT 2022 exam will be held in three slots, each lasting for two hours. Slot 1 will be conducted from 8:30 am till 10:30 am, while Slot 2 will take place from 12:30 pm until 2:30 pm. Meanwhile, Slot 3 will commence at 4:30 pm and will conclude at 6:30 pm.
CAT 2022: Registration Steps
Candidates who are willing to apply for the entrance examination must take note of the detailed guide provided below.
- Visit the official website of CAT 2022 at iimcat.ac.in.
- Click on the link to register yourself on the website. You will be redirected to the CAT application form. Registration yourself first by providing basic details.
- Then login through the generated credentials and proceed to fill the application form for the exam.
- Enter details in all required fields. Next, upload the scanned copies of all documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of registration fee in the online mode.
- Submit all details and obtain a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
Direct link to apply for CAT 2022 has been provided below.
Apply for CAT 2022 here
About CAT Exam:
The Common Admission Test 2022 (CAT 2022) is the biggest entrance examination of the country, for admission to courses such as MBA, PGDM, Executive MBA, Fellowship Management etc. The CAT 2022 scores shall be accepted by all 20 IIMs and other top MBA colleges of the country, like FMS Delhi, IIT Delhi, SPJIMR, GIM Goa, IMT Ghaziabad etc
Link to official website: iimcat.ac.in