BSSC 2018 admit card update: BSSC inter level combined competitive exam admit card 2018
has been released by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission.
The BSSC has released the inter level combined competitive exam admit card online.
The Bihar SSC inter level combined competitive exam admit card is now available on the official website.
Candidates appearing for the exam should download their admits from BSSC's official website.
Bihar SSC inter level combined competitive exam admit card: How to download online
The guide to download Bihar SSC inter level combined competitive exam admit card as follows:
Step 1: Visit bssc.bih.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the Bihar SSC inter level combined competitive exam admit card option.
Step 3: Enter the required information.
Step 4: Submit the details option.
Step 5: Download Bihar SSC inter level combined competitive exam admit card.
The official website has reportedly crashed due to heavy traffic. Candidates are not able to download their admit card at the moment.
Important information at a glance
BSSC inter level combined competitive exam admit card now available on line
After downloading the admit cards, candidates are should read the particulars carefully.
Inter Level Combined Preliminary test is scheduled to be held on December 8, 9, and 10, 2018.
The commission will conduct the exam in two shifts. .
BSSC inter level combined competitive exam
Exam conducting authority:
Bihar Staff Selection Commission
Date of examinations:
December 8, 9, and 10, 2018
Also Read: UPSC Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination 2018: Admit Card Released
However, the admit card for Indian Forest Service (main) examination 2018 has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
The exam is going to be held on December 2, 2018, and conclude on December 10, 2018.
The detailed information is available on the official website of UPSC.
1. Your candidature to the examination is provisional. You are expected to maintain decorum and strictly comply with all rules/instructions for the smooth conduct of the examination at all times.
2. Please read carefully the Examination Notice No. 05/2018-IFoS dated 07.02.2018, Rules for the Examination published in The Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part I – Section 1 on 07.02.2018, Instructions for Candidates in IFoS (Main) Examination, 2018 provided with the Detailed Application Form and “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
3. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
4. Bring this e-Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final results.
5. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the services of any impersonator(s).
6. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items in the Examination Halls as safekeeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Related Articles on Exam Alerts