- PC : self
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Mains Exam Admit Card for the Post of 581 Engineering Service Recruitment 2018 on its official website.
The candidates who have applied for the UPSC Engineering Service Exam should visit the official website now to download their exam admit card.
The hard copy of the admit card will not be sent to any candidate and only the candidates having the e-Admit card will be allowed to enter the exam hall. The written exam will be conducted on June 30 2019.
If you are one of those aspirants who have applied for the Engineering Service Exam 2019 and are looking forward to the Exam Call Letter, then follow the steps mentioned below to download your UPSC Engineering Service Main Exam e-Admit Card 2019 from the official website.
CLICK HERE To Visit Official Website
CLICK HERE To Download Your e-Admit Card
- Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
- Hit the Admit Card link on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the e-Admit Card page.
- Provide your registration number and roll number and Submit.
- Your Call Letter will appear on your screen.
- Save a copy and take a print out to appear for the exam.
Related Articles on Exam Alerts