Oriental Bank of Commerce has invited applications for part time Doctors. The last date of application is August 5, 2017.
How to apply:
Applications should be sent to The General Manager (HRD), Oriental Bank of Commerce, Plot No-5, Sector 32, Gurugram, Haryana- 122001 on or before August 5, 2017.
Terms and conditions:
1. The applicant should possess MBBS Degree of any recognized University by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine and the preference would be given to Doctors possessing MD degrees.
2. The main nature of his duties would be:
I. Medical consultation to staff posted at Corporate Office, Gurugram and local
II. Medical examination of staff who habitually remain on sick leave.
3. The retainership agreement will be initially for a period of one year and it is terminable at any time by giving one month notice or on payment of one month retainership fee by either without assigning any reason.
4. That it is not a regular or part time appointment and is only a retainership for the specified time/period.
5. The applicant shall make his services available for two hours on all working days of the week from 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM at Corporate Office, Gurugram.
Related Articles on Career Diary