CUET UG Answer Key 2022: Objection Window closing today
- PC : My Result Plus
CUET UG Answer Key 2022:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to shut down the objection window for CUET UG Answer Key 2022 today on September 10, 2022. Candidates who had appeared in the undergraduate entrance examination and have found discrepancies with the provisional answer key can proceed to raise objections by today. The link for the same has been activated at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
CUET UG Answer Key 2022: Objection Fee
The official examination conducting body has made the answer key available for download for all the papers held from Phase 1 until Phase 6. Those candidates who want to raise objections against the answer key can do the same by paying an objection fee of Rs 200 per question. The amount is non-refundable in nature and the payment will be facilitated in the online mode.
CUET UG 2022: Result Date
As announced by the UGC Chairman M Jagadesh Kumar recently, the results for the CUET UG 2022 exam will be out by September 15, 2022. The exam conducting body will also release the final answer key for the exam, alongside results.
CUET UG Answer Key 2022: Steps to Raise Objections
Candidates will be able to raise objections against the answer key by taking note of the stepwise procedure mentioned below.
Link to official website: cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Log on to the official website of CUET at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Click on the relevant link to view the answer key for the exam.
- You will be taken to a new login page. Key in your valid login credentials and proceed to raise objections.
- Select the questions that you want to be reviewed, and attach the documentary evidence in support of your objections.
- Pay the required fee amount in the online mode and submit all details.
- Download the payment receipt on your device.
Related Articles on Answer Keys