CUET UG 2022 EXAMS
- PC : My Result Plus
CUET UG 2022 Answer Key Soon:
Common University Entrance Test Under Graduate (CUET UG) Answer Key 2022 will be released soon by the National Testing Agency (NTA). As per media reports, NTA is likely to release the CUET UG answer key on Friday, September 9. However, NTA has not yet confirmed the date and time of the release of CUET UG answer key. Once the direct link of the answer key of Common University Entrance Test is activated, candidates can check and download it on the official websites - cuet.samarth.ac.in and nta.ac.in.
CUET UG 2022 Exam lasted from July to August
More than 14.9 lakh candidates have appeared for the first edition of CUET UG 2022 entrance exam. The undergraduate entrance exam was conducted in six stages. The first phase which started on 15th July and the sixth phase examination has ended on 30th August. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducted the CUET UG at around 500 exam centers located in 259 cities across the country and 10 cities outside the country.
Along with the answer key of CUET UG 2022, the response sheet will also come.
Along with the CUET answer key 2022, NTA will also release the CUET UG response sheet of the candidates. To download CUET UG 2022 answer key and response sheet, candidates need to log in with application number, date of birth and security pin. Candidates are also allowed to challenge the CUET UG answer key by paying a processing fee of Rs 200 per question challenge. NTA will declare the CUET result and release the final answer key after considering the grievances of the candidates.
Steps to Download CUET UG 2022 Answer Key
- Firstly candidates visit the official website- cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Click on the link 'CUET UG 2022 Answer Key' here.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth and security pin.
- After that select the desired CUET answer key based on your subject and faculty.
- Verify your answer response with the interim answer key.
- Download it and take a print out for further reference.
- Candidates can also raise objections to the answer key within the stipulated time frame.
Related Articles on Answer Keys