UPRVUNL Admit Card 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
UPRVUNL Admit Card 2022:
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has released the admit card for the recruitment exam for the posts of Chief Chemist, Additional Private Secretary, Assistant Review Officer and Accounts Clerk. Candidates who have applied for the recruitment exam for various posts of Electricity Department of Uttar Pradesh can download their hall ticket from the official website uprvunl.org to participate in the exam.
UPRVUNL Admit Card 2022: There are so many posts to be recruited in the power company
Applicants after downloading their hall ticket check the exam details given in it. If any discrepancy or error is found in the admit card, candidates should contact the officials and helpdesk with immediate effect and get it rectified. The Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBT) of UPRVUNL is to be conducted for a duration of three hours.
The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 63 vacancies, out of which 05 vacancies are for the post of Chief Chemist, 04 for Additional Private Secretary, 09 for Assistant Review Officer and 45 for Account Clerk i.e. Accounts Clerk. For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website uprvunl.org.
UPRVUNL Admit Card 2022: Easy Steps to Download
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of UPRVUNL, uprvunl.org.
- After reaching the home page click on the candidate career tab.
- Now click on the link to download the admit card of Computer Based Test (CBT) Examination for the posts of Chief Chemist, Additional Private Secretary, Assistant Review Officer, Accounts Clerk in UPRVUNL under Advertisement No. U-47/UPRVUSA/2022.
- After that candidates have to submit their login details, date of birth and security key etc.
- After successfully logged in candidates download the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the admit card and save a copy for future reference.