UGC NET Admit Card 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The National Testing Agency, NTA is expected to release the UGC NET 2021 Admit Card in a day or two. Candidates who have registered themselves for this exam can download their admit card once released by visiting the official website of UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on November 20.
The candidates should go through the details mentioned in the admit card like exam date, shift, exam centre, exam day guidelines, etc. The exam will be conducted in CBT mode for December 2020 and 21 June cycle. UGC NET 2021 will be conducted for a duration of 3 hours. The exam will be conducted for 2 papers. Paper- I will carry 50 marks and will have 100 questions. Similarly, Paper 2 will have 100 questions and it will be for 200 marks. The candidates can go through the Dos and Don’ts for the exam day.
UGC NET 2021: Dos
- Be Prepared for the Exam: The candidates are advised to take mock tests and solve previous years question papers. This will help the candidates in understanding the type of questions asked in the exam.
- Get the Admit Card Ready for the Exam Day: The candidates should print a copy of the UGC NET Admit Card 2021 to appear for the exam. The admit card is a mandatory document to carry on the day of the examination.
- Report Early to the Exam Hall: The candidates are suggested to reach the exam hall at least 1 hour prior to the commencement of the examination. This will help the candidate to be safe from last-minute troubles.
- Carry Identity Card: The candidates should carry a valid government authorised identity card to the examination hall. The identity card can be a Voter Id card, passport, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, etc.
- Fill the COVID-19 Declaration Form: The candidates must fill the COVID-19 declaration form which should be submitted to the examination authorities. The candidates with the COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
UGC NET 2021: Don’ts
- Don’t Start Preparing a New Topic Late: The candidates are suggested not to start preparing for any exam topic on the last week or day of the examination. Revising the topics which are already done is suggested for the candidates preparing for UGC NET 2021.
- Don’t Indulge in any Unfair Practice: The candidates are advised not to indulge in any cheating or unfair activities during the examination. This can lead them to serious problems.
- Don’t Carry Electronic Gadgets: The candidates should not carry any electronic gadgets like mobile phones, Bluetooth, or any other communication tools to the exam hall. If found, the exam authorities may cancel the candidature.
- Don’t Use Social Media While Preparing: The candidates are advised not to use social media too much. This can affect the preparation for the exam as most of the time the candidate will be busy on social media platforms.
- Don’t Eat Junk Foods: The candidates are suggested not to eat junk food. By doing so, the candidate may fall sick which will not allow them to appear for the exam. The candidates are advised to eat only healthy food items.
Related Articles on Admit Card