UCEED CEED 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
The registration for UCEED CEED 2022 has started today, on 12th November with a late fee by the Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Bombay. The candidates interested to apply for UCEED CEED 2022 can register online by visiting the official website- uceed..iitb.ac.in or ceed.iitb.ac.in. The last day to register online with a late fee of INR 500 is 16th November 2021.
The candidates must note that this is the last chance to register for the entrance exam. The institute will release the admit card on 8th January 2022. The candidates will have to appear for the examination on 23rd January 2022. The candidates who have passed 10+2 or appearing in 2022 can apply for UCEED 2022. The candidates with a bachelor degree/diploma/postgraduate of a minimum of 3 years or passed the GD Arts diploma programme (10+5 level) can apply for CEED.
Steps to Apply for UCEED CEED 2022
The candidates are required to follow the instructions mentioned below to apply for the entrance examination- UCEED 2022.
- Go to the official website at uceed..iitb.ac.in or ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the registration tab and log in with the required credentials.
- Fill in the application form with the necessary details and upload the required documents.
- Select the preferred exam centre and proceed to pay the late fee.
- Submit all the details and download the confirmation page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further use.
UCEED Application Fee
- SC/ST/PwD/female candidates- INR 1750
- SAARC countries candidates- $350
- Non-SAARC countries candidates- $450
- Other category candidates- INR 3500
CEED Application Fee
- Female Candidates- INR 1600
- SC/ST/PwD candidates- INR 1600
- All other candidates- INR 3200
The UCEED CEED takes place every year for admission to B.Des and M.Des courses in IITs. The candidates appearing for this entrance should note that the exam will be conducted on 23rd January 2022 from 9 am to 12 pm. The candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website for more detailed information and updates.