NEET Counselling 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), Ministry of AYUSH is soon to commence the counselling for 15% All India Quota seats for Bachelor of Medical Education (BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS)/ Post Graduate (MD/ MS) courses on behalf of the Government of India. The AACCC Counseling Committee has launched the website for NEET 2021counselling. AACCC conducts AYUSH NEET counselling for All India Quota seats in Government, Government Aided Medical Colleges, Deemed Universities, Central Universities and National Institutes on behalf of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
Ayush NEET counselling 2021 Tentatively in January 2022
All those candidates who have qualified NEET 2021 are eligible to apply for admission to Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS), Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) and Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS) courses. Eligible candidates can apply under All India Quota (AIQ) through the official website of AACCC at aaccc.gov.in. The dates of AYUSH counselling will be announced soon. Probably the counselling can be done in the month of January.
Types of NEET AYUSH Counselling
All NEET-UG/AIAPGET candidates are hereby informed that AACCC, Ministry of AYUSH conducts the counselling as follows:-
AACCC-UG Counseling Seats Information
AACCC-PG Counseling Seats Details
- 15% All India Quota in BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS seats in UG courses in Government, Aided Institutions of all States and Union Territories.
- 100% seats in National/Central Institutions.
- 100% seats of B.A.M.S. in Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
- 50% seats of BUMS in AMU, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- 50% seats of BAMS and BHMS in NEIA&H, Shillong, Meghalaya.
- 100% seats of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS in all deemed universities.
Official Website: aaccc.gov.in
- 15% All India Quota seats in ASU & H PG courses under Govt. in aided institutions of all States/UTs.
- 100% seats of All India Quota + Institutional Quota in PG MD/ MS-Ayurveda courses under Banaras Hindu University as per the eligibility condition provided by the concerned University.
- 100% seats of National Institutes, as per the eligibility condition provided by the respective institutes.
- 50% of All India Quota seats in ASU & H PG courses under Delhi University.
- 100% PG seats of all Deemed Universities.
Related Articles on Admission