Unreserved (UR) - 12
Economically Weaker Section (EWS) - 01
Other Backward Classes (OBC) - 06
Scheduled Tribe (ST) - 16
Scheduled Class (SC) - 05
Post Name - Tech (Engg / Elect)
Unreserved (UR) - 04
Other Backward Classes (OBC) - 04Scheduled Class (SC) - 02
Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
General Duty (GD):
(i) Bachelor's degree from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% aggregate grades;
(ii) Mathematics and Physics as courses up to intermediate or class XII of the 10+2+3 educational plan or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Physics.
Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA):
(i) Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
(ii) Mathematics and Physics as courses up to intermediate with 60% marks in aggregate.
(i) An engineering degree with a minimum of 60% in aggregate;
(ii) A minimum of 60% in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics in Class 12, or three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%.
- For General Duty and Technical (Engg & Elect), the age range is between 20 and 24 years (born between July 1, 1997, and June 30, 2001).
- For Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA), candidate should be born between July 1, 1997, and June 30, 2003.
- There is a five-year upper age limit relaxation for SC/ST applicants and a three-year upper age limit for OBC candidates.
Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment 2021 Applications Fees: Candidates (excluding SC/ST candidates who are exempt from payment of fee) are needed to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) through online mode utilising net banking or Visa/ Master/ Maestro/Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can fill the application form at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from December 06 to December 17, 2021.
Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
● Candidates will be shortlisted for Preliminary Selection, which will include a Mental Ability Test/Cognitive Aptitude Test, as well as a Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT).
● Candidates who pass Preliminary Selection will be invited to Final Selection, which will take place between late August/early September and early November 2021.
● The Final Selection Process will Include a Psychological Examination, a Group Task, and an Interview (Personality test).
Click Here to Read Official Notification
Direct Link to Apply - joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
© 2022-23 Amar Ujala Limited. All Rights Reserved.