KVS Admission 2022: Application deadline extended
- PC : My Result Plus
KVS Admission 2022:
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has extended the application deadline for the admission of Class 1 students. Notably, earlier the final date to submit applications was fixed as April 11, 2022. Issuing an official notice on April 9, 2022, KVS has extended this date till April 13. Thus, parents desirous of enrolling their children into Kendriya Vidyalaya schools in Class 1 can complete the application process till the said date. In order to do so, they are required to visit the official website of KVS at kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
The official notification issued by KVS in this regard stated, "Pursuant to the direction of the honourable High court of Delhi dated March 16, 2022, the final date to submit applications for admission to Class 1 in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the academic session 2022-23 has been extended till April 13, 2022."
The application deadline for admission into Class 1 in Kendriya Vidyalaya has been extended due to a case lodged in Delhi High Court.
KVS Admission 2022: Steps to apply
Parents desirous of enrolling their ward in Kendriya Vidyalaya must follow the steps mentioned below.
- Log on to the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya at kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
- Register yourself on the website first, post which you will receive a login code.
- Start filling the KVS Application form 2022 through this login code.
- After submitting the application form details, a unique application submission code will be sent along with the list of necessary documents required.
- Print a hard copy of the application form and keep the required documents ready for the admission process.
Related Articles on Admission