IGNOU's School of Extension and Development Studies (SOEDS) has launched Master of Arts (Development Studies) (Code: MADVS) from July 2018 session.
MADVS programme is meant for development professionals across the sectors and for fresh graduates interested in pursuing career as a development professional, informed, Programme Coordinator, PVK Sasidhar, Professor.
This two-year programme can be pursued by any graduate having degree in any discipline.
1. To impart knowledge on various aspects of development studies.
2. To train qualified human resources in the professional area of development studies.
3. To develop professional skills in formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development projects and programmes.
Who Can Take Admission:
1. Fresh graduates seeking career as development professionals.
2. Development functionaries like village, mandal, block, municipal & district development officials.
3. Civil servants of state and central Governments.
Employees of the development institutes, research organisations, NGOs & corporate social responsibility divisions.
For Further Information, prospective students can contact nearest IGNOU Regional Centre or could reach out to the Programme Coordinator, PVK Sasidhar through e-mail at email@example.com.
Related Articles on Admission Diary