RBI Grade B 2023: Phase 1 Exam Marksheet and Cut-Off List Out
- PC : MRP Graphics
RBI Grade B 2023: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released the RBI Grade B 2023 Phase 1 marksheet and the cut-off list on August 2, 2023. Candidates can download the RBI Grade B 2023 Phase 1 scorecard from the official website, opportunities.rbi.org.in.
RBI Grade B Officer 2023 Phase 1 Marksheet and Cut Off: Important Details
The RBI Grade B-General Phase 1 exam was conducted on July 16, 2023.
The RBI declared the merit list for the Phase I preliminary exam on August 1, 2023. Candidates who have been shortlisted and achieved the required marks will be eligible to appear for the Phase II exams scheduled to be conducted on August 19, 2023.
Selection for the aforementioned posts will be done through online/written examinations in Phase-I and Phase-II, followed by an interview.
RBI Grade B Officer 2023 Phase 1 Scoreacrd: How to Download
The candidates can follow the steps given below to check the RBI Grade B Officer 2023 Phase 1 Scorecard:
- Log on to the official website of the RBI, opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- Click on "Current Vacancies" tab on the homepage and then click on “Results”.
- Now click "Marks sheet and cut-off marks for the Phase-I examination for Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) (General)-PY 2023".
- Log in using your credentials.
- Your RBI Grade B 2023 Phase 1 scorecard will now be displayed.
- Download the scorecard and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.