PSEB Rechecking form 2022 to be Out Tomorrow
- PC : My Result Plus
PSEB 10th Result 2022:
The Punjab School Education Board is all set to begin the process of revaluation and rechecking of answer sheets for students of Class 10 from tomorrow, July 11, 2022 onwards. Students who are desirous of applying for revaluation of their respective answer sheets will be able to apply on the official website of PSEB at pseb.ac.in. However, the students will be required to pay a requisite fee amount in order to apply for revaluation.
PSEB 10th Result 2022: Deadline to Apply for Revaluation/Re-checking
Matriculation students of the Punjab board will be able to fill revaluation and re-checking application forms till July 20, 2022. Notably, the board had declared the results for Class 10 students on July 5, 2022.
Those students who are not satisfied with the scores obtained by them in PSEB Class 10 board exams 2022 must proceed to apply for revaluation/re-checking from tomorrow, July 11, 2022 onwards.
PSEB 10th Result 2022: Revaluation Fee
A revaluation amount of Rs 1,000 per subject will be charged from the students who wish to apply for the facility. In addition to this, the students will be required to pay an amount of Rs 500 per subject for getting their answer sheets rechecked. The fee must be paid in the online mode only.
PSEB 10th Result 2022: Steps to Apply For Revaluation/Re-checking
Students of Class 10 must abide by the simple steps described below in order to apply for revaluation or rechecking of their respective answer sheets.
PSEB 10th Exam 2022: Details
- Log on to the official website of PSEB at pseb.ac.in.
- Click on the relevant link to apply for Revaluation/rechecking of Class 10 answer sheets, which will be activated tomorrow.
- Register yourself, if logging on to the website for the first time. Already registered candidates can sign in to the student portal.
- After logging in, select the option to apply for rechecking or revaluation, whichever required.
- Select the subjects for which you wish to apply for rechecking or revaluation. Pay the required fee amount.
- Print a hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.
The PSEB Class 10 term 2 exams 2022 were conducted from April 29 until May 19, 2022. The exams were held in the pen-paper mode with strict adherence to Covid-appropriate behaviour.
Link to official website: pseb.ac.in
Related Articles on Results