NEET UG Result 2022 To Be Declared Today, Here's How to Check
NEET UG Result 2022 to be Out today - PC : My Result Plus
NEET UG Result 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will announce the NEET UG Result 2022 today on September 7. Alongside results, the NTA will also release the category-wise cut off and the final answer key for NEET UG 2022 exam. Once declared, the candidates will be able to download their respective scorecards for the exam at

NEET UG Result 2022: Result Validity
The scores obtained by the candidates in NEET UG 2022 exam will be valid for a period of one year, if the candidate is applying for Indian colleges. In case the candidate is applying for the international colleges, the validity period shall be three years.
NEET UG Result 2022: What's Next?
After the declaration of NEET UG Result 2022, the candidates who clear the exam successfully will be able to take part in the counselling round. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will lead the counselling round for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats. Meanwhile, the remaining 85% state quota seats will be held by the counselling authorities of the respective states.
NEET UG Result 2022: Expected Cut-off
The candidates appearing in the NEET UG Exam 2022 must secure beyond the cut off marks to be able to gain admission to their desired institutions. This year, the cut off is expected to be around 350.
NEET UG Result 2022: Steps to Check
Candidates who had appeared in the exams must adhere to the stepwise procedure mentioned below to download scorecards for the exam.
  1. Log on to the official website of NEET at
  2. Click on the link to download the scorecards for the exam, which shall be activated soon.
  3. You will end up on a new login page. Fill in your valid login credentials such as application number and other details.
  4. Submit the details. The exam scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
  5. Check the details printed on the scorecard and download it on your device.
  6. Obtain its printout for future references.
Link to official website: