NCHM JEE 2021 Result
- PC : My Result Plus
National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the result for NCHM JEE 2021 exam today, on September 10, 2021. The candidates appeared for the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM- JEE) 2021 can check their result through the official website - nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
Eligible candidates would be required to enter the Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin to download the scorecard. Earlier the NTA releases question paper, provisional answer key and responses on August 30, 2021. The NTA has conduct the NCHM Joint Entrance Examination for the year 2021 on Tuesday, 10th August 2021. The examination was held in the Remote Proctored online (internet-based) mode from 2 PM to 5 PM. The exam is held for admission to The BSC in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (BScHHA) across the country.
NCHM JEE 2021 Result - Direct Link
Guide to download the scorecard online from the official website is provided below.
NCHM JEE 2021 Result - How to download?
Career Opportunities for Hospitality Graduates
- Visit the official NCHM JEE 2021 website - nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link says, “NCHM JEE - 2021 Result”.
- A new page will open where you have to enter Application No., Date of Birth, Security Pin.
- Click on the submit tab and the NCHM JEE 2021 result will display.
- Check the result pdf and download it.
- Take a printout for future references.
Global growth and development of tourism have opened up innumerable openings. As a result, the graduating students can look forward to career opportunities as;
Official Website: nchmjee.nta.nic.in
- Management Trainee in Hotel and allied hospitality industry;
- Kitchen Management/Housekeeping Management positions in Hotels after an initial stint as a trainee;
- Flight Kitchens and on-board flight services;
- Indian Navy Hospitality services;
- Guest/Customer Relation Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors;
- Management Trainee/Executive in international and national fast-food chains;
- Hospital and Institutional Catering;
- Faculty in Hotel Management/Food Craft Institutes;
- Marketing/Sales Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors;
- Railway Hospitality and Catering Services;
- State Tourism Development Corporations;
- Shipping and Cruise lines;
- Resort Management;
- Self-employment through entrepreneurship and
- Multinational companies for their hospitality services
Related Articles on Results