MPSC Civil Judge Result 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
MPSC Civil Judge Result 2022:
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced the final results for the recruitment exam held to induct candidates on posts of Civil Judge (Junior DN) and Judicial Magistrate (FC). The Commission has announced the result today, on April 6, 2022 on its official website.
Candidates who had attempted the recruitment examination can log on to the official website of the Commission at mpsc.gov.in and check their respective scores. Marks scored in various rounds such as the written test and the interview round are available for viewing and downloading on the aforesaid link.
Alongside results, the Commission has also released the merit list of the candidates which can be checked on the official website of the Commission.
MPSC Civil Judge Final Result 2022: Steps to check
Candidates who want to check the scores obtained in the recruitment examination must follow the simple steps mentioned herewith for the same.
- Go to the official website of MPSC at mpsc.gov.in.
- Under the 'Latest Updates' tab located on the homepage, click on the link that reads "06/2021 Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Main examination 2020- Final result/Recommendation list".
- The result will be displayed on the screen in a PDF file.
- Check the scores carefully and download them on your device.
- Obtain a printout of the same for future references.
The direct link to download the MPSC Civil Judges final result 2022 as well as the merit list of the candidates has been provided below.
Download MPSC Civil Judges Final result 2022 here
Download Civil Judges Merit list 2022 here
Related Articles on Results