JoSAA 2023 Counselling
- PC : MRP Graphics
JoSAA Round 1 Seat Allocation Result Out: The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) released the JoSAA Counselling 2023 Round 1 Seat Allocation Resulton June 30, 2023. Candidates can check the JoSAA seat allocation 2023 result at the official JoSAA website, josaa.nic.in.
JoSAA Counselling 2023: Round 1 Seat Allocation Result Announced
The seat allotment for JoSAA 2023 is done based on factors such as choice filling by the candidates, ranks secured in the qualifying exam, and seat availability.
According to the official schedule, online reporting, fee payment, document upload, and candidate response to queries will take place from June 30 to July 4.
JoSAA counselling will be conducted in six rounds, during which candidates must confirm the allotment result by choosing the freeze, float, or slide option. After receiving seats in the JoSAA 1st round result, candidates must choose one of the following options:
- Freeze: Candidates are satisfied with the allotted seat and do not wish to participate in further seat allotment rounds.
- Float: Candidates accept the allocated seat but are open to considering higher preference choices in subsequent rounds.
- Slide: Candidates accept the current seat but are willing to switch to a higher-preferred academic programme within the same institute if it becomes available in later rounds.
The JoSAA second seat allotment list will be published on July 6, followed by the third list on July 12. The fourth and fifth seat allotment lists will be released on July 16 and July 21, respectively. The sixth and final allotment list will be released by July 28, 2023.
JoSAA Round 1 Seat Allocation Result: How to Check
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the JoSAA 2023 Counselling Round 1 Seat Allocation Result:
- Log on to the official website, josaa.nic.in.
- Click on "Round 1 Seat Allocation Result for JoSAA 2023" on the homepage.
- Login using your JEE credentials.
- Your JoSAA Round 1 Seat Allocation Result will now be displayed.
- Check the result and download it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.