CISCE result 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
ICSE 10th Result 2022:
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) will announce the ICSE 10th result 2022 today on July 17 at 5 pm. The students of Class 10 will be able to check their respective scores obtained in the exam from the official website of CISCE at cisce.org. Ahead of the result declaration, let us take a look at the names of the students who have bagged the top positions in the ICSE board exams in the last 5 years.
ICSE 10th Result 2022: Toppers List for Previous Years
The names of the students who stood first and second in the previous 5 years in ICSE Board exams have been described below.
ICSE 10th Result 2022: Final Mark Sheet to Be Available Here
- 2021: Toppers list not released
- 2020: Toppers List not released
- 2019: Juhi Rupesh Kajaria and Manhar Bansal stood first, while Anwesha Chattopadhyay, Saurabh Sanjanwala, Anushree Chaudhary, Ananya Agarwal, Avi Saraf, Upayande, Nimitha Jose, Anushka Agnihotri and Sounak Bose bagged the second position.
- 2018: Swayam Das captured the top spot. Jasmine Kaur Chahal finished second.
- 2017: Muskan Pathan emerged as the National ICSE topper, followed by Farzan Bharucha at the second position.
Students of Class 10 must note that the scorecards downloaded by them post result declaration shall not be treated as final. The mark sheet downloaded from the official website is only provisional in nature. The final mark sheets for the exam will be issued by the schools to the students a few days after the results are declared.
ICSE 10th Result 2022: Guide to Check Scores
Class 10 students must adhere to the stepwise procedure mentioned below in order to download their respective scorecards for the exam.
Link to official website: cisce.org
- Visit the official website of CISCE at cisce.org.
- Click on the option that reads 'Results 2022', located on the upper right corner of the website homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you must click on the option that reads 'Class 10 result 2022'.
- A new login page will appear on the screen. Enter your login credentials like index number, Unique Identification number and captcha code.
- Submit the details. The scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the marks obtained in the exam and other important details such as personal information carefully. Finally, download the scorecard on your device and print its copy for future references.
Related Articles on Results