DU JAT 2020
- PC : Self
The application process for the DU Joint Admission Test (DU JAT) 2020 is to conclude next week by the University of Delhi.
The University of Delhi had commenced the application process for the DU Joint Admission Test (DU JAT) 2020 on June 20, 2020.
The application process for the DU JAT 2020 was earlier scheduled to begin from April 1, 2020, but it was kept on hold amid nationwide lockdown due to coronavirus outbreak.
The application process for the DU JAT 2020 will be concluding on July 4, 2020.
DU JAT 2020 Eligibility
- The candidates who wish to appear for the exam must have secured at least 60% (55% for SC/ST/CW/PwD and 54% for OBC (Non-Creamy) categories) with English and Mathematics among core subjects in class 12. The aggregate should be based on the marks in four papers – English, Mathematics and any other two subjects provided by the Delhi University.
- The candidates, who have appeared in their final exams and their results are awaited, can also apply for DU JAT exam. However, they will have to produce the qualifying certificate at the time of counselling.
- The candidate should have passed in all the above four subjects
- Applicants with “compartment” results are not eligible to apply.
- There is no minimum age bar for taking this test.
- Eligibility Criteria for merit-based admissions under the EWS category shall be similar to that of UR category
DU JAT: Colleges which accept the exam score
The following colleges accept the scores of DU JAT for admission to its BMS, BBA (Financial Investment Analysis) or BA (Hons) Business Economics programmes.
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay College
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
- Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College
- Ramanujan College
- B. R. Ambedkar College
- College of Vocational Studies
- Gargi College
- Lakshmibai College
- Maharaja Agrasen College
- Aryabhatta College
- Shivaji College
- Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College
DU JAT is a national level entrance exam conducted by 18 colleges affiliated to Delhi University for the admission to professional undergraduate programmes.
Related Articles on Results