CBSE has issued a notice where they have confirmed that the results of Secondary School Examination (Class-X) 2018 will be declared on May 29, 2018.
on Mobile Number 7738299899.
1. Results on net
As per previous years, this year also the CBSE is hosting its results on net with the technical support of National Informatics Centre (NIC), Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
The students can access their results through following websites:
The schools will automatically get their entire Schools results on email id’s already registered with the Board.
2. CBSE goes digital and mobile
• Started in 2016, this year also CBSE will also provide Class-X digital mark sheets in DigiLocker at digilocker.gov.in.
• The DigiLocker account credentials will be sent to students via SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE.
• DigiLocker can also be accessed from your mobile phone on Android and iOS platforms.
• Students can also view their results on UMANG mobile application which is available for android, iOS and windows based smart phone.
3. Results through IVRS (interactive voice response system) /SMS facility of NIC
The telephone numbers of NIC through which results can be accessed through IVRS are as follows:-
a) National Informatics Centre:
TELEPHONE NUMBER(S) AREA COVERED
24300699 - for local subscribers in Delhi
011 – 24300699 - for subscribers in other parts of the country
The result can be received by sending SMS for class 10 as given below :
The date of birth format is ddmmyyyy.
4. Results on Microsoft search engine
Results can also be accessed through Microsoft search engine www.bing.com and SMS Organizer App on mobile which can be installed from playstore aka.ms/sms
5. Results on Google search engine
Results can also be accessed through Google search engine www.google.co.in
6. Schools under Delhi Region
Schools under the Delhi Region are advised to collect the results from the office of the respective Zonal office of Deputy Director of Education after declaration of the result by confirming time with them.
The result will not be available in the Board and the public are advised not to visit Board’s office for collection of results.
The process of verification will be displayed on CBSE’s website.
Related Articles on Results Alert