- PC : Self
West Bengal Police has issued an official notification for the Sub Inspector (SI) recruitment. A total of 668 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc. The online applications of West Bengal Police Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2019 are available on the organization’s official web portal http://policewb.gov.in.
West Bengal Police online applications are available on its official website up to September 09, 2019. Candidates seeking to apply for West Bengal Police Jobs can through the detailed notification link given below.
West Bengal Police Vacancy Details
||No. of Vacancy
|| Rs. 7100 – Rs. 37600
Category wise WB Police SI Vacancy 2019 Details
||No. of Vacancies
|Unarmed Branch (Male only)
||Armed Branch (Male only)
|OBC – A
|OBC – B
How to Apply: Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.wbpolice.gov.in on or before date September 09, 2019 at 05:00 pm.
“The Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board,
Araksha Bhaban, 5th Floor,
Block– DJ, Sector– II,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata– 700 091″
Instruction for Online Form Submission:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.wbpolice.gov.in
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification
CLICK HERE to the Download Application form
- Location: West Bengal
- Organization: West Bengal Police
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/10
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/09/09
- Age (in Year): Candidates who wish to apply for West Bengal Police Vacancy, age should be Minimum 20 Years to Maximum 27 Years as on January 01, 2019.
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be through Preliminary Written Examination, Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test, Final Written Examination & Personality Test.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC- Rs. 270/-
For SC/ST of West Bengal only- Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee)
Pay Examination fee through Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-Wallet OR Challan OR Common Service Centres.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or its equivalent.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 7100 – Rs. 37600
- Name Of Post: Sub-Inspector (SI)
- Number Of Vacancies: 668
- Employment Type: FULL TIME