UPSC Recruitment 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
UPSC Recruitment 2022:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from candidates in the online mode for filling vacancies of Assistant Chemist, Assistant Director, Assistant Geophysicist and others. Thus, candidates desirous of applying for the aforementioned posts can submit online applications on the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. The final date to fill and submit the application forms has been fixed as May 12, 2022.
About UPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Chemist and other posts:
This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 67 vacant posts of Assistant Director, Assistant Chemist and Assistant Geophysicist. The vacancy details for the same have been shared below.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy details
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Application fee
- Assistant Chemist: 22
- Assistant Geophysicist: 40
- Assistant Director (Scientific C): 01
- Senior Scientific Officer (Scientific B): 01
- Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine): 01
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health): 02
General, OBC and EWS category candidates will have to pay an application fee amount to Rs 25, while the SC/ST/PwD category candidates have been exempted from paying the application fee.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Steps to apply
Candidates can refer to the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to successfully apply for the aforementioned vacancies.
- Go to the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link to apply for the said vacancies, which will be available on the homepage itself.
- Complete the registration process and login through the generated credentials to fill the application form.
- Upload all documents, pay the application fee amount and submit all details.
- Download the confirmation page and obtain its hard copy for future references.
Direct link to apply for the vacancies has been provided below.
Apply for various vacancies released by UPSC here