UPSC Recruitment 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for Assistant Engineer and Other Posts Recruitment 2021. The detailed advertisement (advt no. 19/2021) is available on the official website of the Commission at upsc.gov.in. The UPSC is conducting this recruitment drive to fill 187 posts of Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer, Administrative Officer and Other Posts. All desirous and eligible candidates can apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before January 14, by 11.59 PM. Candidates will be shortlisted for the walk-in interview on the basis of details provided by them.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Commissioner - 2 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Armament-Ammunition) - 29 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Electronics) - 74 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Gentex) - 54 Posts
- Junior Time Scale (JTS) - 17 Posts
- Administrative Officer in Geological Survey of India - 09 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda, Rachna Sharir) - 01 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda, Maulik Siddhanta evum Samhita) - 01 Posts
Cadnidates are suggested to read the detailed official notification to get post wise eligibility details.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Candidates would be required to make a fee payment of
Rs 25 at the time of submitting the form either through online or by visiting any SBI branch.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 How to Apply
All eligible and desirous candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in on or before January 14, by 11.59 PM.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of screening and walk-in interview.
Official Notification: upsc.gov.in