UPSC NDA 2 2023
- PC : MRP Graphics
UPSC NDA 2 2023 Registration: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will end registrations for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (NDA/NA) 2 2023 on June 06, 2023. Candidates can apply for NDA NA 02/2023 at the UPSC website, upsc.gov.in.
UPSC NDA 2 2023: Important Details
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) started registrations for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (NDA/NA) 2 2023 on May 17, 2023 on its official website, upsc.gov.in.
The deadline to apply for the NDA NA 2 2023 examination is June 6, 2023. The correction window will be open from June 7, 2023, to June 13, 2023.
UPSC NDA 2 2023 Exam Date: The UPSC NDA NA 2 2023 exam is scheduled to be conducted on September 3, 2023.
UPSC NDA 2 2023 Application Fee: Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, female candidates, and Wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs who are exempted from payment of fees) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100.
NDA NA 2 2023 Vacancy Details
This recruitment drive will fill up 395 posts in the organization, distributed as follows:
- National Defence Academy: 370 (including 208 for Army, 42 for Navy, and 120 for Air Force, including 28 for ground duties).
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 25 (including 7 for female candidates).
The candidates are advised to visit the official website of the UPSC for further details.
UPSC NDA NA 2 2023: How to Apply
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the UPSC NDA NA 2 2023:
- Log on to the official website of the UPSC, upsc.gov.in.
- Click "Exam Notification: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2023" under "What's New" on the homepage.
- Now click "Click Here to Apply".
- Register yourself by entering your details.
- Now log in using your credentials. Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Download the completed application form and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.