UPPSC Recruitment 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued notification for Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam, 2022. The application process has been commenced on March 16 and will conclude on April 16, 2022. All desirous and eligible candidates can fill up the online application form through the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in. The selection of a candidate will be done on the basis of preliminary, main exam and interview round.
The UPPSC is conducting the PCS Exam 2022 to fill up 250 vacancies, including that of Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer, District Basik Shiksha Adhikari/ Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer, District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit), Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I)/ Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II), Senior Lecturer, DIET, Chemist, Officer on Special Duty (Computer), District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group "B" (Development Branch), Labour Enforcement Officer, Management Officer/ Manager (Estate Department), Technical Assistant (Geophysics), Tax Assessment Officer.
UPPSC PCS 2022 Important Dates
Starting Date of Online Application Submission:
March 16, 2022
Last Date of Online Application Submission:
April 16, 2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Fee:
April 12, 2022
Last Date for Complete Online Application form:
April 16, 2022
Date of Pre Exam:
UPPSC PCS 2022 Exam Details
Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination, 2022
No. of Posts-
UPPSC PCS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
UPPSC PCS 2022 Application Fee:
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer - Law Graduate
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari/ Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer - Post Graduate Degree
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit) - Commerce Graduate
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I)/ Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II) - Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one subject.
- Senior Lecturer, DIET - Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
- Chemist - 1. M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry.
2. At least three years experience in Chemical analysis of edible products like Honey, Oil Spices etc.
- Officer on Special Duty (Computer) - Graduation degree in computer Engineering from recognised Government Institute. OR
1. First Class Post Graduate Degree in Math and one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from a recognised institute.
2. One Year Experience in Computer Work
- District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group "B" (Development Branch) - Agriculture Graduate
- Labour Enforcement Officer - Bachelor's degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
- Management Officer/ Manager (Estate Department) - (i) A bachelor's degree from a University established by law in India;
(ii) Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technolo
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics) - Postgraduate degree with atleast 50 percent marks in Geophysics, Applied Geophysics, Geology or applied Geology (with Physics, Mathematics at the B.Sc. level) from a university established by law in India.
- Tax Assessment Officer - Bachelor’s degree in commerce or economics with 55% marks.
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply:
- Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 125/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 65/-
- PwD Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 65/-
Eligible & Interested candidates may apply through the UPPSC‘s website uppsc.up.nic.in from March 16 to April 16, 2022
Selection will be based on Pre Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Interview.