The applications are invited by National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (UPNRHM) for the post of 2528 Community Health Officers, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, and OT Technician.
The candidates can apply online before October 31, 2018.
NRHM UP Recruitment qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply and other rules are given below.
The official website is upnrhm.gov.in
Community Health Officer (CHO)
No. of Vacancy:
35000/- (Per month)
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), RNRM from recognized university/ Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing from a recognized university/ institute.
- Registration from State Nursing Council at the time of online submission of application. Candidates belong to other states may get three months time to get registered from UP state Nursing Council after selection.
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in the health sector.
- work experience in the public health system, preferably at the Primary/ Community Health Centre level.
Age limit (as on October 17, 2018):
There is no application fee
Stipend/ Honoraria and other facilitation for selected candidates:
- Rs 20000/- per month will be offered as stipend during the training period, which includes boarding and lodging allowances.
- Maximum Rs 35000/- per month (Rs 20000/- Honoraria+ Rs 15000/- performance-based incentive) will be offered at the time of posting at Districts as CHOs subject to guidelines issued by Govt. of India.
- National Health Mission, UP shall provide support for IGNOU fees, transport cost for practicum and stipend during the training.
- Candidates have to sign a surety bond to serve at Sub centers/ Health and wellness center for at least three years after successful completion of 6 months of training.
- Candidates who are undergoing the above training or passed the course are not eligible for applying in this session.
- No application will be entertained for transfer during the training period.
Starting date for submission of online application:
October 17, 2018
Last Date for submission of online application:
October 31, 2018
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply online through the UP NHM
website upnrhm.gov.in or ihat.in/vacancies/up-nhm/ from 17.10.2018 to 31.10.2018.
Selection will be based on Completed 6-Month Certificate in Community Health