Andhra Pradesh PSC
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil) posts. A total of 100 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
HSSC Vacancy Details
||No. of Vacancy
|Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil)
Categories wise UKSSSC JE Vacancy Details
- Starting Date of Submitting Online Application – 15 July 2019
- Last Date of Submitting Online Application - 25 August 2019
- Last date for Receiving Fee through Net Banking/Debit Card - 27 August 2019
- UKSSC JE Exam – December 2019
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
CLICK HERE for Official Website
CLICK HERE to Read the Detailed Notification
For more latest updates regarding job alert, results and study material for various exams, keep checking my result plus education portal regularly.
- Location: Uttarakhand
- Organization: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 42 Years
- Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on individual performance in the written examination.
- Application Fees: General/OBC & EWS- Rs.300/- SC/ ST/PWD candidates of Uttarakhand- Rs.150/-
- Mode of Payment: Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card OR Challan.
- Education Qualification: Candidate must have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University/ institute.
- Pay Scale: Rs.44900 - 142400 per month (Level-7)
- Name Of Post: Junior Engineer
- Number Of Vacancies: 100
- Employment Type: FULL TIME