TPSC Recruitment 2022: Application Window reopens
- PC : My Result Plus
TPSC Recruitment 2022:
The Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has reopened the application window for candidates willing to apply for the posts of Assistant Professor, Group A Gazetted, Government (General) Degree colleges. The deadline to apply for the posts is May 20 upto 5:30 pm. Candidates must fill and submit the application forms on the official website of TPSC at tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 40 vacancies of Assistant Professors.
TPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must be at least 40 years of age during the time of application. Meanwhile, upper age constraints are not applicable for reserved category candidates.
TPSC Recruitment 2022: Application fee
Unreserved category candidates will be charged Rs 400 as the application fee amount. Meanwhile, the SC/ST/BPL card holder/PwD category candidates will be required to pay a total of Rs 300 for the same.
TPSC Recruitment 2022: Steps to apply for the posts of Assistant Professor
Candidates desirous of applying for the said posts must abide by the stepwise procedure mentioned below.
- Log on to the official website of TPSC at tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
- Click on the link to apply for the post of Assistant Professor, flashing on the homepage.
- Fill in your personal details to generate the OTP.
- Register on the website and apply for the desired post.
- Next, upload all documents, pay the application fee and submit all details.
- Download the confirmation page and obtain a printout for future references.
The direct link to apply for the posts has also been mentioned below for the convenience of the applicants.
Apply for Assistant Professor posts here.