SSC Stenographer Grade C,D 2023
- PC : MRP Graphics
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) started registrations for the Stenographers Grades 'C' and 'D' Examination, 2023 on August 02, 2023. Candidates can apply for the SSC Stenographer 2023 on the official website, ssc.nic.in.
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D 2023: Important Details
The last date to apply for the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2023 is August 23, 2023, up to 11:00 PM.
Candidates will be able to make changes to their application forms on August 24 and 25, 2023. The computer-based exam is scheduled to be conducted in October 2023.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 1207 posts, out of which 93 vacancies are for Stenographer Grade C and 1114 vacancies are for Stenographer Grade D.
Age Limit as of August 1, 2023:
- Stenographer Grade C: 18 years to 30 years. The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates.
- Stenographer Grade D: 18 years to 27 years. The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must have passed the 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognised Board or University.
The applicants from the unreserved category will have to pay a fee of Rs 100, while women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempt from paying the fee.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2023: How to Apply
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2023:
- Log on to the official website of the SSC, ssc.nic.in.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Click on "Apply" under "Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2023".
- Fill out your details and upload the required documents.
- Complete the application process by paying the exam fee.
- Download the completed application form and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.